Access Direct Site Services Ltd can offer consultation, specification and installation of the methods outlined below to ensure that the correct methodology is implemented.
- Handrail systems (permanent or temporary), design, supply and installation.
- Safety netting, installed by FASET trained operatives to BSEN 1263.
- Air bags.
- Safety line systems, whether for fall arrest or work restraint activities.
- Work positioning and work restraint anchors, installation and testing.
- Rope access anchor points.
Additionally the specification and supply of P.P.E. (Cat 3) for all working at height activities as well as training to ensure operative competence can be provided.